-->

Friday, August 30, 2013

Damn Skippy!











It's really hard to juggle all four things at the same time. Like my job, my L.I.N.F project, my freelancing things, and this little blog. But damn skippy! I know I can do it! 

So this was one of my daily look at office. As some of you may know, I work for a fashion retail company here in my city, and one of the best part of it is that I can wear almost everything to work. Like, literally everything. From (not too short) short with some tights covering up the legs, to even, cropped top! Well, not most employee get that privilege to dress as they want to their office. And I'm glad I can. My first ever boss once told me that I'm the kinda person who never would want to dress neat with collar and blazer things to the office- or other neat preppy look. And he's totally right! I am, actually. I never work in any place that requires me to dress in certain outfit rules, and never I will.

Er, enough about my fun job. ;p So I got this ah-maze-balls aztec print tank from PERSUNMALL. I can tell since I first laid eyes on it that it's gonna be my new fave. I'm currently quite obsess with black, and this top really suits my hippie-grunge style, don't you agree?

I got the shirt on a small local thrift shop for only $2. And the rest, well you could see the credit below. Click on the link to shop what I wear on this post. ;)

[ thriftted Fruity shirt - PERSUNMALL aztec black tank - unbranded gifted backpack - CLOTH INC suede skirt - TOPSHOP cut out ankle boots & fringe long hippie necklace - NEW LOOK heart shape earrings ]



Until next post, toodles-doodles!

15 comments:

  1. this is super cool ! suka banget the outer nyaa <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What should I say? You look so sooo gorgeous! I want your hair so much! This is really really hippie-grunge look <333
    You are so lucky you can wear everything to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey, I'm so happy you're posting! I miss your amazing style ^_^

    Whoa, that fruity shirt left me speechless, it's so freakin pretty! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look rocks. And the shoes are super cool !

    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    great pictures and an amazing look! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. superr cool!!!! love the whole look <333

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love what you're wearing, from head to toe!

    Join Live, Love, Laugh! x Firmoo Giveaway, win two pairs of eyeglasses/sunglasses for two winners. Click here! Open worldwide
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooaaa totally love your look!!!<3
    awesome hair, i always want a pink hair but i guess my skin tone not suit with pinky hair hiks

    love the whole outfit!!<3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing clothes!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this hippies look!! i want to dye my hair into dark purple, your pink hair is it feel dry?
    visit my blog maybe?


    kisses,
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the fruity shirtttttt <3
    keren banget <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tanks for all of your lovely comments, dolls. You have brighten my day! I will def show some love by visiting each one of you. Tanks again love! :)