-->

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Teary Eye In Soft Grunge





Hey y'guys!

I've been put this post in pending for like almost 3 weeks now. Gah! I'm completely terribly utterly have no excuse for this. Guilty as charged, I'm a lousy blogger ever. I've been promoted to a new position at my office, so things got pretty out of hand between life, love, and blog lately. (Didn't I say I have no excuse? :p)

Now now, I was pretty much obsessed with eyeball stuffs. From bracelet to printed tees, from rings, headpiece and other accessories to printed tights. So here I was, eyeballing my weekend outfit.

Oh and this is the last time you're seeing my super long hair. My hairstylist cut it shorter last Sunday, and he re-curled my hair too! (See how's my new hair looks on my Instagram, HERE!)

Aand, I got featured along with amazing fashion bloggers on YOURNEXTJACKET.COM. Do read it up HERE or just click on the image below. ;D PS: this site is a part of 'Your Next Ensemble.com' fashion site, which is a cool abode for you who loves to lurk on specific ensembles like shoes, jacket, handbag, dress, boots, etc. Click away!



Until next post, toodles-doodles!

9 comments:

  1. Cute tattoo thights <3

    http:///mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool <3

    love the bag :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look! So cool! :)

    x Che, http://happydiscosadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love everything that you wear.
    You make anything look chic!
    Check out my blog?

    xxx
    quaintsaint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your bag! where did you buy it?
    and btw nice dress ;) the first time i saw that dress in soniaeryka's blog and i already inlove with the asymmetrical cut :p

    xoxo,
    neditafarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grunge <3

    http://grungeandtorment.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Tanks for all of your lovely comments, dolls. You have brighten my day! I will def show some love by visiting each one of you. Tanks again love! :)