-->

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Teary Eye In Soft Grunge





Hey y'guys!

I've been put this post in pending for like almost 3 weeks now. Gah! I'm completely terribly utterly have no excuse for this. Guilty as charged, I'm a lousy blogger ever. I've been promoted to a new position at my office, so things got pretty out of hand between life, love, and blog lately. (Didn't I say I have no excuse? :p)

Now now, I was pretty much obsessed with eyeball stuffs. From bracelet to printed tees, from rings, headpiece and other accessories to printed tights. So here I was, eyeballing my weekend outfit.

Oh and this is the last time you're seeing my super long hair. My hairstylist cut it shorter last Sunday, and he re-curled my hair too! (See how's my new hair looks on my Instagram, HERE!)

Aand, I got featured along with amazing fashion bloggers on YOURNEXTJACKET.COM. Do read it up HERE or just click on the image below. ;D PS: this site is a part of 'Your Next Ensemble.com' fashion site, which is a cool abode for you who loves to lurk on specific ensembles like shoes, jacket, handbag, dress, boots, etc. Click away!



Until next post, toodles-doodles!

18 comments:

  1. I love your bag to pieces!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tattoo thights <3

    http:///mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool <3

    love the bag :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look! So cool! :)

    x Che, http://happydiscosadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your bag! where did you buy it?
    and btw nice dress ;) the first time i saw that dress in soniaeryka's blog and i already inlove with the asymmetrical cut :p

    xoxo,
    neditafarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grunge <3

    http://grungeandtorment.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Tanks for all of your lovely comments, dolls. You have brighten my day! I will def show some love by visiting each one of you. Tanks again love! :)