-->

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Call Me Magenta








So, surprise! :D 

Finally I dyed my whole head- well practically my hairstylist did. And they're changing color everyday. At first it was more red-ish magenta, and now it turns pink-ish magenta. I'm keeping the length because I thought it'd add up a whole dramatic silhouettes on me, and mostly to my outfit.

Enuf about my hair, I'm quite happy that my office has moved out to another address, despite it's quite double the traffic and the distance. The happy part I was talking about is the available free lot to shoot my outfit photos. As you can see in this pots- and I believe in more posts to come, it's actually the empty lot just in front of the (office) building's lobby. Thanks to my blogger mate turned to colleague, Lulut Marganingtyas, we become each other's photographer and do this outfit shoot around the building quite often.

[ L.I.N.F Tattoo Choker - SWATCH transparent rusty watch - Thriftted floral dress - Doc Martens Pink boots - unbranded leather backpack ]










So what do you think about my new hair? Let me know on the comment box down below!


Until next post, toodles-doodles!

12 comments:

  1. I really like you hair color! I mean I LOVE it! :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your new hair color!!! nice outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh love your cotton candy-ish hair! You look cuuute

    xxx
    Quaint Saint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for pink hair! ^_^ Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely dress :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll say it again - i loove your new hair. And i loove that dress!!! You look gorgeous as always. ♥♥♥

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. like i said on your ig, it really suits you !! kamu cocok bgtt rmbut pink <3
    love loveee !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing dress ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally in love with your new hair dong, so YAY ;D

    aiiness

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look like a pink princess! love love love your whole look.


    xxx
    Lady à la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Tanks for all of your lovely comments, dolls. You have brighten my day! I will def show some love by visiting each one of you. Tanks again love! :)