-->

Monday, September 3, 2012

Voguish Way to Shop Online: Hunt The Discount Offers




Ola everybawdee..

Welcome to my new Tippy Tips series! It's been a while since my last tips-posts and here I am again sharing my how-to tips for your daily inspiration.

So I guess everyone has been very aware in the joy of shopping online nowadays. Even here in my country (which kinda late in terms of online shopping), lots and lots of bloggers (or just other stylish people) has been embracing not only locals but also international online shops. Cut to the chase, I'm a big sucker for shopping online, and I may have few tips and tricks for you to spend your shopping-money online.


Tips #1: HUNT THE DISCOUNT OFFERS
The great thing about shopping online (which I'm sure you're all already aware of) is that you can take your very time to selectively choose the shop and items to buy, within a wide variety of choices. And within that time, you can also comparing similar items on another shops at the same time- to find which shop gives your the best offer for that particular item on your wishlist. 

It's not about hunting SALE ITEMS, but to have the best offer we can get on new outfit for our closet! ;)




The easiest way to tracks best offers is through fashion portals that provide group buying and discount offers collectivelly. So this is one of my favorite steps to shop online:

First, is to signing in to a fashion portal that includes your most favorite online shops. My current fave is to shop through Dskon Fashion Portal, where I can simply click to my favorite online shops that has discount offers within the easy setting list of links that Dskon has set on their site. Second, simply made your purchase/ order through the shops on the link-list. That way the fashion portal can analyze our shop preference and tell our selected online shops to produce more deals and offers for us in the future! That's the main benefit for us shoppers, I think. :)



























Tips #2: UPDATE YOURSELF WITH THE TREND
Enrich your knowledge in fashion and trend before you spend your shopping-money, through blogs from your favorite shops or any other worthy fashion outlets. I always open so many tabs on my Safari window, and you can check out one of my 'must-open tab' for local (Indonesian) trend blog, here. And speaking of which, I just got inspired by this blog article, definitely love that trend! ;)




So now you know my way to 'Get more but Spend less' on online shopping! ;) Hope you'd get inspired by this post. 


Until next post, toodles-doodles!






15 comments:

  1. this is totally helpful! thankss heapssss ;)

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please suggest some more online shopping sites where i can do Discount Shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a great post, sharing your shopping tips with your readers!






    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post is really helpful ci since ive always been afraid of shopping online -_- hahaha. anyway thankyou for your follow back ci :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and thanks for this tips too! :D

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post, thanks for sharing, Lisz! anyway, thanks for commenting on my blog too. i like your blog, followed you already (:

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your blog header, it so pretty
    and you have a nice blog btw

    xoxo,
    www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love dskon.com! >.<
    thanks for your sweet comment on my blog ci hehehehe <33


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.<3
    Follow you back on gfc. Do you also follow me on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back again.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. brilliant!! thanks for sharing :):):)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow thankyou so much for sharing this! <3

    agneskoriston19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting blog to introduce online shops. If you want to make sales ? Have you tried hard enough? some more ideas for you to succeed
    Computers Shopping Online

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well i agree with your point of view, Men's Shopping topic is so interesting and time saving as doing shopping online.
    Luxury Online shop

    ReplyDelete

Tanks for all of your lovely comments, dolls. You have brighten my day! I will def show some love by visiting each one of you. Tanks again love! :)