-->

Monday, September 10, 2012

Voguish Doodles Was Found by Fleet!




Hi and Hellow!

How's your early week, lovelies? Bet they're pretty busy like mine. ;) And in this sweet hot-windy day of mine, I'd just love to share this with you that Voguish Doodles was Found by Fleet for September's campaign!! *dance and wiggle* I've been contacted to team up with Fleet Collection to take part on their  fashion contest, which includes me and another amazing style bloggers around the globe, competing for your vote- yeah, YOU! ;D

So, if your like me- and I hope you do ;) pretty please do VOTE FOR ME by thumbing my photo on Fleet Collection's FanPage, HERE. I'm definitely hope against hope that I could win this contest, since the three other bloggers are extremely AH-mazing with their own sweet style. Buttt, I know I have you guys! ;)

In advance, I couldn't thank you guys enough for your lovely support- either for this contest or this blog.<3
Aaand, there's a special 15% OFF for my readers to spend at Fleet Collection. Make sure you drop by their web-store and use this coupon to have their sweetest original clothing and handmade jewelry!!

Remember dolls, this coupon only valid throughout this month. So use it right away! ;) 

PS: I'm in love with their 'A Thousand Ships Dress'!! <3 See it yourself, here!


Until next post, toodles-doodles!!

6 comments:

  1. oh, that is such a cute outfit! I especially like the bow and the bag. the whole look has this lovely vintage effect overall :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh good luck
    dear! I have
    voted c:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! i've put a thumb on you (:

    -----------------------------------------------------
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck ci! Voted for you hehe :) x
    P.S: Yes we should definitely meet up again! Lunch maybe :) xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the contest! I already LIKED your photo. =)

    ReplyDelete

Tanks for all of your lovely comments, dolls. You have brighten my day! I will def show some love by visiting each one of you. Tanks again love! :)