-->

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pale Daughter







Heyyyaa'll!

Oh my. You have no idea how great it is to be back on posting!! Whuftt.. :))

Ok now to be completely honest with you, I took this outfit photos like, last month. It's been pouring here in my town since early November, so I always bring along my umbrella literally everywhere I go. Instead, I do have at least 2 umbrella with me- one in my car and one in my bag. You know, you won't look chic if you're like a wet cat right? lol.

Now now, about my outfit.  So last month I saw this cute whimsical dress online and just a snap I fell in love with it right away. Since I've been  obsessed with 80s (not 90s) grunge look, which you guys probably already noticed from my previous posts, I tried to pair the grunge with the sweet look of the dress. Also that time my Asos tatoos tight was just arrived, so those were practically my fave stuffs I bought of the month. ;p

[ HIS DAUGHTER Nude Dress - Unbranded Umbrella - ASOS Tatoo Tights ]

Oh and, recently I got featured on two Home Pages of amazing web magazines. One from France, called Marc et Léon. And the other one is a local web magazine that you all (who lives in the same country as I am) probably very familiar with, GoGirl Magz.com. Yay!! I'm beyond thankful for each one of them, for the opportunity and recognition to this personal style blog.


------------------



ps: I found dozens of daily inspirations from those two web magazines, so if you're a daily-inspiration seeker as I am, you probably want to go click and read them out! ;)

                                              Marc et Léon.com  |   GoGirl Magz.com

That's that for today, gotta back to work now. ;p

Until next post, toodles-doodles!!




28 comments:

  1. oh my that umbrella! where did you get that? i want one! and i love your tights <3

    Versicle.
    Join my Chicnova giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! especially with that umbrella! ♥

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmy!! I love your dress like so much! wish I could just grab them through the screen :<
    anw cute umbrella! glad you finally back to bloggin!

    www.bourbonribbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back, finally! *Q* your outfit looks stunning, everything matches together pretty good :3
    ♥ shushu-blog.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because I really love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see you back!! I adore your dress, it looks amazing with those cool tights of yours :)

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah i love those tattoo thights! i mean, i never really liked that stuff before, but the tattoo thights look great on you with that style!

    Cheers from Jakarta,
    www.quirkitout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely dress <33
    andd your umbrella is adorableee haha :3
    have a nice day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing look !
    love your dress and umbrella ;)

    following you now, hope you follow back :)

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great look <3

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your outfit, you looks so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. really pretty, sweet dress!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is absolutely stunning! I love the chic color combination. Congrats on those two features! You have such a lovely sense of style.

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. your style is so stunning! I love the umbrella, tho :) I've read your page on Go Girl. Mind to visit mine too? don't forget to leave a comment too :)

    xoxo,
    WN

    http://witanoviani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, please kindly check my new post, http://angelicahennata.blogspot.com/2013/01/inspiration.html
    there is some artworks from me to you as my appreciation as blogger that inspired me a lot :)
    thanks for the attention ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely :) so harajuku :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a lovely feminine look! love your tattooed stockings and boots so much :) anyway happy new year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute as usual, kisses!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore your blog, following now!
    Stay in touch! xx
    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely look
    would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/01/viabella.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so adorable! And that umbrella is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

Tanks for all of your lovely comments, dolls. You have brighten my day! I will def show some love by visiting each one of you. Tanks again love! :)