-->

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Super Dork







Bwahh! It has been waaaaaay too loooooong since my last post!! :( A very lots of things happened these past couple of weeks... A good thing tho'... :) And that is.... *drumroll...* I opened a new online shop!! yay! LOL...... At first, I have this sudden wild idea to reselling the accessories that I've been purchasing for the past couple of months from a friend.. She was actually welcome me to resell her products. And then after that, I decided to sell only statement rings using my Blackberry group. It turned out beyond my imagination. 11 out of 15 rings were sold out within less than an hour! Oooh, soo thankful only to God on that! xD

6 days after the first collection was all sold out, I began to restock the collection with some new items. It turns out waay wilder than before. Only just half an hour, 3/4 items on the second collection were sold out. (Halleluyaaaa.........) The next day I was thinking to open an online shop in Facebook account (here's link to my shop) to expand the market range, because there are only approx. 30 members in my Blackberry group.. So, to cut out my excuse, I have no time left for blog while juggling all the campus assignments, my language course, and the selling activity..

And finnaly *sigh..* today is a special day for me! All activity was canceled today. No language course and no class! Yay!! So happy to be at home more that 8 hours :p  So I took this chance to write this blog... Oh, I'm sooo missing my blog! ;p

Ok, about the outfit. Those was last night outfit. I had an evening till night class yesterday. I decided to put on something different and mostly against my usual style. I think see through shirt with bow tie makes the nerd looks become chic.. I guess... Hope ya'll like it.. ;)

Until next post, toodle-doodles!
Add caption

40 comments:

  1. Great style :)

    http://keziiaiueo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. suuuper adorable! the bow tie really seals the deal and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness I absolutely love your blog! Thanks so much for following mine - I'm following you now too:) I adore that bowtoe. It's gorgeous with that blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute look! Nerdy chic perfection :) I love yellow and blue contrast :) And congrats on opening up your online shop. Sounds like you're on the right track ;)

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable outfit!
    your blog is so beautiful! Following you! Follow back if you wish!

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit, love your blog,
    thanks for commenting on mine :) xxx
    http://not-just-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. <33 you are soo cute *____* <3
    love the red ribbon and your ribbon-ring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok the hat and bow tie got me!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi!your blog is beautiful!my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you visit my blog and if you like it...follow me!!!I wait you and yoour tips!!!kiss kiss

    now this is a giveaway on my blog!why don't you partecipate???
    http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2010/11/first-giveaway-socute.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. super duper thanks to you all, lovelies!!! <3 love that you like my style xD yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this look very much! The bag is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your outfit!! you are so pretty!! great blog! im going to follow you. i hope you can follow me back ^-^

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. your style is really supercool!
    these colours together look so amazing!
    really stunning shots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your outfit, really cool!!
    The blue looks perfect on you!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ngaw your outfit is soo adorable! im loving the red bow tie, how cute is that!! oh and your blue pants are stunning i must admit. i love your blog <3

    victoria
    http://the-dazed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh woww.. just stumbed on this blog but a couple days ago i saww this pic on Chictopia and retweeted it..
    LOVE the outfit.. esp the bow tie..adds a nice touch

    check out my blog
    www.lollihearts.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your style ^_^!

    I'm a new follower <3.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love love your outfit!! It's definitely something I would love to wear myself!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! This outfit is too adorable for words, I absolutely LOVE it!!! :) You look amazing!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. eek, you are one adorable girl.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey gorgeous! i'm loving this look, it should be your signature - dorky chic! haha
    ps i dropped by to let you know that ive finally gotten around to doing that tag post you tagged me in ages ago :)
    lots of love!
    xx shibori

    ReplyDelete
  22. This outfit is adorable! I love your style!

    Just came across your blog! It is lovely!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the blue and yellow combo here!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love the shirt!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. bows <3 - bag and bowtie are both beautiful..!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great outfit!!
    Love the hat!!

    xx
    Sabrina O.
    http://jardin-de-la-mode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. u have a very cool n unique style keep it that way.
    http://mformariza.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. i adore thise outfit, so cute! you wear it well!
    congrats on the shop success =)
    http://chahanasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this outfit and your use of primary colours!

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is so cute and inspiring! :D Following!

    ReplyDelete

Tanks for all of your lovely comments, dolls. You have brighten my day! I will def show some love by visiting each one of you. Tanks again love! :)