Heyyy, it's reaaaaaly been a year since my last post. My goodness!! I should recant my station in the blog sphere, I suppose. :((
But if I can have another chance, I'd like to share few things with you as an opening post of this, what I called as, polkadance year of 2013. Guess what, here'r things that revolve around me since new year:
- I'm still working as a Content/Fashion Editor on my retail company, and I love my job
- I got featured and Rated Stylish on GoGirl! Magazine, January 2013 Edition.
- I got to meet some new local blogger friends
- I think I need a raise
- I lost weight and chubby cheek (kinda) since early year
- Made some new interesting friends abroad and promise each other to visit our country someday soon
- Still juggling time (and mind) between work, projects (my second jobs), and life- and blog of course
- I got new sponsor for my outfit post: House of Classyc - worn on this post. YAY!
- I got another photo-session and featured on local Fashion Magazine (can't tell you yet, but just can't waiittttt for it)
- Can't wait to seat on a row in Indonesia Fashion Week '13
I owe this blog so many posts, so my last-but-not-least thing on list would be: I need to blog more. :)
PS: I reeeeaaly loooove my new little retro dress from House of Classyc. What do you think guys? Please comment down below.
|[ HOUSE OF CLASSYC Petite freckeled dress - unbranded Leather belt - ZORRA Triangle clutch - ASOS Blue houndstooth tights - JUNE+JULIA Mary-Jane platform - TOPSHOP Laced cat-ears head piece ]|
Until next post, toodles-doodles!